Friday, May 15, 2009

Fresh Start

When I first began blogging, five or six years ago on another site, I did so mostly out of curiosity. Then, as more readers signed up to follow my blogs, it became something I looked forward to doing every morning; it was kind of a warm-up for what real work lay ahead of me. But, after a while, it became more like a job. There was the blog to write, photos to update, comments to respond to and e-mail to read and return.

Oh yeah, and I had a real job to do, as well.

So, my output began to decline over time as did the quality of my writing. I went from very funny to kinda funny sometimes to what the hell is he talking about?

Finally, I closed down my old site, took a break and am now ready for a fresh start in a new place. I have no clue what I will write about but I'm sure something will come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment